For the safety of our children, please follow the procedures and rules below when dropping off and picking up your child(ren) from school.
NOTE: Inclement weather pick-up procedures are located at the bottom of this page.
- Students are expected to be in their classrooms and ready to learn by the time school starts at 8:05 a.m. Parents should plan to have their children at school no later than 8:00 am. Students will be considered tardy when the tardy bell rings at 8:05 a.m.
- Morning supervision begins at 7:30 a.m. in the cafeteria and students can be dropped off starting at that time - breakfast ends at 7:55 a.m.
HOW IT WORKS
Drop Off Line Procedures:
- Enter the designated drop-off lane and proceed forward slowly.
- Continue forward slowly until reaching the front of the line before stopping to let students out. Pull all the way to the front even if there is no one behind you. DO NOT ENTER THE BUS LANE!
- Make sure the passenger door is unlocked and students have their personal possessions to take with them.
- Follow the directions of the safety patrol members.
- Do not stop in the cross-walk area or the drive-through lanes. If you must exit your vehicle, you must park in a designated parking space.
- When exiting the drop-off and pickup areas please travel through the parking lot to exit. You may then turn left or right.
Pick-Up Line Procedures:
- Pull into the Pick-Up Line zone.
- Remain in your vehicle and follow the line as it moves forward. Please place a sign in your window with your student(s) name or names. Your student will be called to your vehicle.
INCLEMENT WEATHER PICK-UP PROCEDURES
All students must remain in the waiting area designated for their class/grade. Their name will be called if you are utilizing the drive through lanes for pick-up, or you may walk up to the designated pick-up location to pick-up your child.
Waiting areas and pick-up locations are as follows:
Students will be picked up outside of their Pre-K door.
Students will exit out of Mrs. Schwartz's class exterior door.
FIRST, SECOND, THIRD, FOURTH GRADES:
Students will exit the front of the building when their name is called. Parents should wait in the red-line area outside the front of the school.
FIFTH and SIXTH GRADES:
Students will exit out room 202's exterior door (located between the main entrance and the Kindergarten exits).