Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I get a copy of my transcript?

Mrs Roper, the registrar, can get you a copy of your transcript.

Where can I get a copy of my immunization record?

Mrs Bushkuhl, the counseling secretary, can get you a copy of your immunization record.

Where can I find scholarships for college?

There are multiple resources available for finding scholarships including the Seniors tab on this website. The tassel time website is another very valuable resource. Please speak with your counselor if you need assistance.

How can I be eligible to play sports in college?

All students who plan to participate in sports at the college level must sign up for the NCAA Clearinghouse at

Where can I get a fee waiver for the ACT exam?

If a student participates in the free or reduced lunch program they are eligible to receive two fee waivers from their counselor.

Copyright © 2018 Fort Smith Public Schools   |  479-785-2501
PO Box 1948 | 3205 Jenny Lind Road | Fort Smith, Arkansas 72902

In compliance with federal nondiscrimination laws, the Fort Smith Public School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, genetic information, or disability in its employment or educational practices. If you have questions regarding the professional qualifications of your child's teachers or paraprofessionals, you are encouraged to ask Mr. Martin Mahan, Executive Director of Human Resources. • Le invitamos a que hable con la Senor Martin Mahan si usted tiene alguna pregunta sobre las capacitaciones profesionales de los maestros o asistentes de maestros de sus hijos.

Website Design by The Richland Group | Programming by Jamell Digital, Inc. | Site Login